Witkoppen Primary School started in 1942. It was a missionary school at the time. It catered for the sons and daughters of farm hands in the Fourways area. Distinguished philanthropists like Sir Harry Oppenheimer of the Oppenheimer empire were major contributors to the establishment of this institution. This school together with the Clinic next yard were created solely for the benefit of the black child. Indeed the black child has benefited from this creation and to date we produced professionals who lead the progress of our communities with pride. We have medical professionals, Lawyers and Educators of note who grace the podiums of excellence in leadership around our fare country.We owe our development to benevolent benefactors like BMW in Fourways, Leaping Frog Shopping mall. Nashua, Builders warehouse, The J.F. kennedy foundation and the Anglican church who donated the land which we occupy. Countless benefactors too numerous to mention also donated teaching and learning materials for the disadvantaged black child. Montecasino, Southern Sun, 3-fifteen computer trainers, Nashnorth and recently Sasol and Dr. Prudence Ogunlade are preparing to get into the fold. We are truly blessed to have these examples of generosity so abundant. We pay tribute to them by mentioning them in our website. We are nothing without you.